[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Coffee with Butterscotch Ep 1 : QUESTIONS THREAD

Coffee with Butterscotch Ep 1 : QUESTIONS THREAD

Keep up with the latest Bscotchappenings!
[EDIT by bscotchAdam: We've streamlined this questioning system. Go here to see, upvote, and ask questions for the podcast, and hit up this subforum to discuss the episodes. These question threads will now be LOCKED.]

EDIT: Removed restriction to Twitter (post questions here, too!) and changed time to "a few days from now".

EDIT2: This thread is now locked. To ask more questions, track down the thread for the upcoming episode!

Previous Episodes:
The first, as a video, long ago.

Forever ago, Sam and Seth made a short video "Coffee with Butterscotch" to talk about Quadropus Rampage and answer questions submitted by players. They intended to make it a regular thing, but it took way too much time and so it was abandoned after the first go.

We're bringing it back (or intend to, anyway). This time it will be in podcast (audio only) format, with no bells and whistles, and so we can actually afford the time to do it. We'll be recording the first one in a few days.

SO, if you want to submit any questions, do so on Twitter OR IN THIS POST.
Last edited by bscotchAdam on 18 Mar 2015 20:16, edited 1 time in total.

Awesome! Too bad I don't have Twitter.

Here's the original, for reference!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeeftkULxvw

Episode 1 is just hilarious!

1. How's Sam and what is he hiding in his mighty beard?
2. Will you make FR harder?
3. Any chance of updating Freeway Mutant?

I think I remember reading something where you guys were going to get Crashlands (and maybe some other games?) on Steam, or some other way to get your games on PCs. How's that coming along? Haven't really heard anything about that for a while.

Yeah, how's Sam doing?
When we'll be able to butter up Crashlands? Or when will beta tests begin (yep, I like finding bugs more than playing :D)?
@Etrusan, didn't you hear about potato mode? :D

I did but I mean something super-ultra hard.

You have no idea how hard potato mode is. IT IS TRULY INSANE.

If you had the one time chance to be the directors for whatever game you want to create with an infinite budget and working with any person you need, with pretty much no limitations at all, what would you create?

Next

Return to Butterscotch News