New Crashlands website

Keep up with the latest Bscotchappenings!
http://www.crashlands.net/

Check it out, and feel free to leave feedback here! Note that if you're signed up for BscotchID you'll already be getting the launch-day email blast, but you can test the email signup if you want.

Why a standalone site? Crashlands is such a big game, one which we hope will have a giant audience, that it just makes sense. Since we'll have the Creator and need a site for players to browse community-made campaigns it would be dumb to house that separate from all the Crashlands info.

Sam and Seth are working up a fancy new trailer in preparation for Greenlight, which will appear on this new site shortly.

Looks fantastic!

Truck driver? COUNT ME IN!

THIS SITE IS GREAT!

However, you could/should add a disclaimer that your trailer is ALPHA, and not beta or release (or people will say "oh, this does not look like the trailer")
I also fear that people that don't know your games will just not read... But that's not a thing you can fight against sadly :/

@Ulnarevern we aren't too worried about the trailer, since we won't be driving much traffic to the site until the new trailer is done and placed there. We have a MULTI-STEP PLAN, BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! And yeah, people won't read, but the current idea for the site is just to INFORM people about what Crashlands is. The goal is for the trailer to do the work of getting them excited for it. If we get lucky and manage a lot of traction, we'll probably overhaul the site for general flashiness instead of having it be information-dense.

Ok!
And what about translation? You might like to talk abo... Nevermind. The site is in English. People who will get on it will understand English...
Base idea was that announcing that people can translate the thing can make it available in many languages because some people are phobic of English... But since the site is in English, the idea is stupid.

Yeah, we'll push the translation stuff once we get the TRANSLATION ENGINE running!

One step closer! Awesome!

I've been completing games that have been stagnant on my phone to clean out space for Crashlands. Bard's Tale, gone. Hitman Go, gone. Limbo, two levels left and then, gone. After that I'll only have Terraria,Towelfight 2, QR, and Flop Rocket for games on my S4 (Roid Rage makes me want to throw my phone because I suck at it.).

We don't call it Roid Rage for nothing!

I saw the crash-lands trailer and it looks amazing! I was going to sign up as a beta tester but when I heard the time needed to be useful I was kind of sad because I just don't have that time, but I really want to try out the games as soon as possible.
Keep up the great work and I will be buying this game as soon as it comes out! :D

Next

Return to Butterscotch News