I DON'T HAVE CANCER ANYMORE!

Keep up with the latest Bscotchappenings!
As of yesterday at 3pm or so, the Doctors looked over my PET scan results from the morning and saw no signs of any lymphoma whatsoever. That means I DON'T HAVE CANCER ANYMORE!

WOOOHOOOOO!

There are still routine checks to make sure it stays that way, as you're not considered cured for 5 years (so, 2020), but we'll go ahead and consider this a soft-cure and rejoice all the same.

Honestly, thank you to all of you for being around during some or all of this treatment time, for getting so pumped about Crashlands and what we're trying to do with Butterscotch. This whole thing came out of the cancer diagnosis, so to be able to wrap Crashlands at the same time as wrapping up treatment and getting a big fat THUMBS UP from the docs for living for another 60 years... well. It's all quite a lot to take in.

Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you!
Last edited by Etrusan on 03 Dec 2015 19:55, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Fixed title for you Sam.

Congrats Sam! It's such a relief to hear that you're fine and well. Here's to another 60 years of Game Dev ;)

YAY! :D
This long story is pretty much over now, and it just opened a whole new BIGGER, AWESOME-IER, CRAZIER STORY.
COUNT ME IN FOR THE 60 NEXT YEARS!

So happy for you Sam! Congrats on beating cancer!

Oh man, you guys are really in for it now. Prepare to get BURIED IN GAMES.

Woohoo! 60 more years of ButterScotchy Goodness! I'm totally down for that! Now I just need to find more money to throw at y'all so that you can pay for gaming goodness ... now that money isn't going to Cancer Treatments any more!

Totally knew you could kick it's butt! Told you that from the start. Bring on 2020 and beyond!

Next Goal? 2020 games by 2020? Is that how this setting goals thing works?

http://www.polygon.com/features/2015/12 ... rom-cancer

Sam, I want you to know that you're the real hero of our times. Thank you for that!

Congrats on beating that evilness! I hope the good health continues and that Crashlands has a great launch! Y'all definitely have my money, DAY ONE!

Hell yeah!!

Really late but congratulations!

Next

Return to Butterscotch News