I DON'T HAVE CANCER ANYMORE!

Keep up with the latest Bscotchappenings!
Yay! congratulations and good job on the game its art style is awesome and its really fun!!! :D :) :) :D :) :D :D :D :) :) :)

CONGRATS!!

I finished 8 cycles of chemo on 12/31. Several times I set off alarms on the infusion pump while playing Quadropus Rampage. :lol: :roll:

Congrats to you, too! Fuckin' cancer. Hope you're doing well in recovery now.

And glad we could cause some havoc in that hospital room! MWHAHAHAHA

Just wanted to throw my hat in the congratulations ring, if only for the self-serving purpose of seeing all of the awesome work you do in the future. Annnndd I suppose it's good for you too :D You've got a lifelong customer and fan here.

Thanks Darith!

This thread makes me happy. :D

Just recently found out that 1 of the 3 devs fighting against cancer on the process on making the game . Really a great news and congratsss big bro Sam !!! what a badass :shock:

I'm new to all this, to BScotch, Crashlands and the cancer fight.

I came upon Crashlands a few days ago after a review on touch arcade a few hours after the game hit iTunes. I just had to look into this game that got a perfect five stars the same day it came out. I personally never seen TA do that. I bought the game after reading what the game was about. I fell in love!

Crashlands is so well thought out and fun and funny and just a great escape. I just have nothing bad to say about it...it felt...right. There wasn't a rushed feel to it, nor a money grad feel. It just felt like a game made for the luv of gaming.

I wanted to know more about BS and found out the back story and it all made sense. It was a game made from luv!

Gratz on fukin' that cancer right in the armpit Sam! And gratz on making a most EPIC game. This ones gonna make your names known and you might just get rich ;-)

Congratulations on beating cancer. I am currently battling stage 4 pancreatic cancer, so I can only imagine how good it felt to get a clean bill of health.

I came to this site to find out a little more about Crashlands, trying to decide if I wanted to pick it up or not. I found that it was created though your battle with cancer. What an amazing thing to have this game, a positive product of your journey. So I'm going to buy Crashlands on iOS and see if it will help me escape the reality of my battle for a little bit.

I also watched your talk on Game Design and Life, great talk, very personal, thanks for sharing.

Glad you enjoyed it, and I hope the game can give you plenty of joy and respite from the cancery bullshit!

PreviousNext

Return to Butterscotch News