Butterscotch Careers

Keep up with the latest Bscotchappenings!
@bscotchsam also, those numbers are skewed because St. Louis city doesn't include surrounding county, like all other cities. It's odd, so it makes our murder rate and crime rate skyrocket. But yeah, lived here my entire life, including living 2 minutes from Ferguson, and not one single issue. I've never even felt unsafe ever.

I feel more unsafe by the jerkholes driving 100+ miles per hour on 70/55 every day. -_-

That all said, you can look up crime indexs fairly easily (since it's public data) if you know the zipcode or what not.

There are also websites like trulia for buying houses that have crime heatmaps on them. Makes it pretty easy to look up a specific house's crime rate, as well as the surrounding areas.

Another thing to point out the cost of living. Most the time it's actually cheaper per month to buy a house than it is to rent and apartment. Or you can rent an entire house a lot of the time for the same price as an apartment.

**Note: I have not bought a house ever myself, though I was helping my brother when he was buying his house (and where I currently live).

Last question... I am assuming a Game Maker: Studio license will be provided (though I have the pro version)? Also, what about a pc/laptop?

AH. Yeah, we'll provide whatever's needed.

I just wanted to say that I am PUMPED for the job application to be released soon! Keep it up Butterscotch bros! WOOT!

The first part of the application is now LIVE. Soft-launched to make sure I can catch any new bugs. If you run into trouble, reply in this thread detailing the problem and include me in a mention ("@bscotchAdam") so I can fix it quickly.

https://id.bscotch.net/jobs/

@bscotchAdam, though not a bug, the wording "Are you willing and able to physically commute to work, or willing and able to relocate to make this possible?". Is this actually asking, "Are you willing to relocate and/or drive to a place of employment in St. Louis?", or is it asking, "Are you able to/willing to get to WiFi in order to work remote?"?

The wording is a bit confusing, and I wanted to make sure that I marked it appropriately.

Thanks!

No issues on my side of things. Went very smoothly and reported my answers back in the email perfectly.

Means able to work locally! I'll try to clarify.

Man I'd love to apply, but I just turned 18 and I'm moving from St. Louis to Colorado at the end of May. I feel like I meet all your requirements, and just need more experience under my belt. Anyways, good luck finding someone fit for the job and stay awesome :)

PreviousNext

Return to Butterscotch News