BUTTERSCOTCH APPAREL until MAY 1st!

Keep up with the latest Bscotchappenings!
HEYOOOOO!

The ShenaniSHOPPE is open until May 1st. We've got these ULTRAMAXHD soft tees and hoodies. Everything is screen-printed by a local tee shop and we can vouch THOUROUGHLY for the overall quality of the apparel. It's good stuff.

Besides the classic Butterscotch tee, we've also got a brand-spankin' new Crashlands design, which is a screen-printed, 4 color monstrosity.

We're restricted just to the US this time around, as we apparently nearly destroyed our lovely tee makers with the number of international shipments and the complexity therein last time. We're working on a permanent shop to open up later in the year, so stay tuned for that if you're outside the US!

SO GO GRAB A TEE OR SOMETHIN' I DON'T KNOW!

*edited some shipping info*
Last edited by bscotchsam on 11 Apr 2016 17:39, edited 1 time in total.

I'm SO DAMN GLAD I got one on the previous series! (because well, no tee for me this time :( )

If you get your TinyLittleMonster guys around, you can thank them again for sending all that overseas last time, I did and still appreciate it! (and say sorry for causing them so much trouble too XD )

I do vouch for the quality too! It's definitely fabulous stuff they're doing! So much I took the time to leave a review, which is not really often.

I'm starting to think y'all hate your international fans lately. :(

Also, that looks like a Woanope nightmare. Lol. Love the colors though. Very... butterscotch-y. Works nicely.

Ahhhhhhh, I want that shirt! I don't know why! It is way too insane looking for me to wear!

Oh yeah, and I would be willing to act as a shipping transfer person, I could order shirts for out of US people (as long as it not too many) and ship it. You would obviously have to reimburse me somehow. No extra charge for labor.

@MeaKitty we love our international peeps. Turns out shipping logistics does NOOOOT though. We're aiming to get an actual, longstanding storefront with lots of designs up and running by the end of the summer, though. AND IT'LL SHIP INTERNATIONALLY. DAMMIT!

@kevin888 that's a ridiculously kind offer, though I don't think we're down to inundate you in VAT tax forms and custom receipts, as was the case.

Hmmm... $96 for all three.. I might do it.

Wait, I shipped stuff internationally before, (or my parents did actually) and they just went to the post office and paid the fees. They said they didn't have any extra forms. I mean, I wouldn't be sending it as merchandise. But, doesn't really matter, I was just offering in case someone really wanted a t shirt. Being a very nice person and all. :)

Hmm, Savannah focused. No love for Tundra or Bawg.

.... Yet. :)

@kevin888 It's not about shipping internationally so much as selling internationally. Selling retail items in other countries makes you subject to having to deal with tax law in those countries. It's rough.

Next

Return to Butterscotch News