Dev Chats Sunday 4/17 @ 12pm CST

Keep up with the latest Bscotchappenings!
@bscotchsam it could have been better, but it wasn't too bad the turn out was really low though. Last year was 600+ this year was like 150 if that. My range is odd I am a bass and can go quite low and can sing whistle voice, but no falsetto.

How long will the DEVCHAT be because I won't be available for about an hour once it starts

It takes about an hour.

Hey @bscotchAdam do you think it'd be possible to have some kind of timer somewhere on the forums to show how much time is left before an event like this one?
Not necessarily a precise timer but that could be fun and handy. That'd help us get rid of timezones shenanigans (I must say I'm often lost with that)

Darn I was called in to work. Looks like I'll be missing this one.

I know Mr.J it sucks when you are called to do something right as it starts, and it takes the entire time. If @BSchotchShanani could either postpone it about an hour or start about an hour early that would increase turnup rate and other sutch problems

@lordevan2004
The problem is that since we're people from all over the world, there is absolutely no good time to please everyone :/
What the bros try to do is to do a dev chat at a different time every time so everyone has a chance to get in touch with them... But this will always put some other people aside... Sadly.

Oh. I get what your saying now. Well I guess I'll just have to wait until next time :/

Hangout is up I THINK:

https://plus.google.com/b/1118508677033 ... tcija3ob7g

Give it a go and we'll get the tech sorted as need be.

Hangout is now over. I *ahem* gave a "summary" in this thread

Also have video (with a few audio problems not related to Sam's connection) if they want that uploaded somewhere.

And now that it's 5.30 am for me (yes, I'm -that- dedicated and I want my extra damn cookie before bed thanks)... I'm going to go lay down. ~flops~ @_@

PreviousNext

Return to Butterscotch News