Introducing CAROL MERTZ!

Keep up with the latest Bscotchappenings!
GANG! We've got huge news! Carol Mertz will be joining Butterscotch Shenanigans this June as our hype-master. We're still working up an official title.

Note: This is not the Game Mechanic position -- that's something else entirely, and we're still working through applications for that!

It's all summed up in this blog post. Any questions you have, feel free to drop them here!

YAAAAAY IT'S ME :geek:

OH MAN WE GOTTA FIX THAT AVATAR ASAP.

yeah it can be pretty rough bein' a gerblin

We're way too loud to fade into any backgrounds! Plus, Carol has way more charm than we do.

Of course we won't! We'll want everyone in our team to engage with the community, and by taking on some of the workload every new member will give us more time to engage as well!

Freak ya! Definitely looking forward to what you guys have in store for everyone especially with Carol on board with you now! QUESTION! Is she gonna be included in your weekly podcasts cuz that would be freakin amazing. Please say she will! I listen every week. It's like waiting for a package to be delivered! I constantly check twitter for the announcement of it being up! Welcome carol!

Carol does have an excellent radio voice. Not sure if she'll be on CwB yet, though it would probably make a HECK OF A LOT of sense, given that she's going to be so involved with the community.

@psblake I think you meant "congrats Carol!"...

Woohooo! The bigger Bscotch familly is, the more there is to love. Welcome Carol!

Next

Return to Butterscotch News