Introducing CAROL MERTZ!

Keep up with the latest Bscotchappenings!
Congrats to Butterscotch Shenanigans, and hello and congrats @carol as well! This is very exciting - I love the prospect of BScotch being even more out in the wild and Sam having even more time to devote to making these awesome games. Bring the Sass!

Congratulations, Carol! I knew I've seen you somewhere: the talk about typography! Very nice talk, quite enlightening indeed.

We will finally have two voices on CwB! Just kidding. I mean, the first time I listened to it, I was mighty confused, but a few podcasts later, it got easy to tell who's who (the videos/talks also helped).

The BScotch family is growing. I barely met you all the other day and look how many of you are here already. :) Can't wait to see what comes next. No pressure! :evil:

Congrats, also your game is bae :3

@carol Welcome to BSS I really hope you enjoy it =).

Am I too late to say CONGRATULATIONS @carol ?

NOPE! CONGRATULATE AWAY.

I got a question. Is Carol an artist too? If not will Bscotch hire another artist if they have continued success?

I don't believe she is! The purpose of her role is going to be for hype and community type things by the looks of it. While you may think having two artists will make things go faster I'm willing to bet giving Sam that extra time to focus on art and games will improve productivity tenfold.

She actually does have some substantial artistic skill and a good eye for design. AS SHOULD WE ALL!

@bscotchseth Yeah, I don't understand people who don't seem to care about design. That's just presentation - it's just how things look and feel. It's not hard to see if something is mis-aligned or the colors don't match, or if you accidentally selected Comic Sans. Of course there's a lot more to learn once you start deep diving into design, but too many people lack just basic design sense that we should all have. Maybe once we all pick up "common sense" that can be next on the list...

PreviousNext

Return to Butterscotch News