Introducing CAROL MERTZ!

Keep up with the latest Bscotchappenings!
WELCOME! It is so awesome to have you in the community, Carol! I can't wait to see more of your work (as someone who was already a fan of you).

Welcome aboard Carol, if you need help with anything feel free to ask! If you end up joining the discord server shoot me a pm so I can get you hooked up with a cool rank and some sweet sweet permissions.

It would be so cool to hear from her as kind of an introduction mixed in with all your hilarious humor. I just disrupted my chem class with a huge laugh while listening to the most recent podcast when i heard...... "shiiiiieeeeeeeaaaaaat~!"

Thank you so much for all the warm welcomes, everyone! I CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT.

I've been popping in and out of Discord today to say hey and be around! I'll be in and out of chats until I start full time in June, but after that YOU'LL GET TO DEAL WITH ME ALLLLL THE TIME BAHAHAHAHAHA

<3

Welcome Carol!

WOOOHOOO!!! Welcome Carol!! Can't wait to see all the hypeness you bring!

Yay, A new bscotch crew member! Good job, Carol!

Yay @carol ! I'd say welcome and all that jazz but you've been here a while. Nice to actually know a bit more about you in that blog post but I think someone should find (or make) your original self-introduction for all the Newbies. =P

Looking forward to the extra Sass. That's what BSS is all about. Sass away!

Awesome job Carol! I know you will be PERFECT for the job of spreading Butterscotch Goodness ALL ROUND! That's super exciting and I look forward to seeing all the buttery goodness you bring to the studio!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Glad that you're going to be a part of the Bscotch family @carol ! :)

PreviousNext

Return to Butterscotch News