Welcome to the Butterscotch Forums!

Keep up with the latest Bscotchappenings!
Welcome to the fray, Bscotch! These forums are our golden brainchild for bringing together all of our Bscotches under one roof. If you've been following us on Twitter, checking the blog, watching our talks, or playing our games, then this is the place for you!

This is our first whack at hardcore community management, so we're happy to take suggestions and feedback on how the forums are working for you. Good luck and have fun! Oh, and don't break your leg.

Glad to be here!

Why would I break MY leg? Much more fun for me if I break someone else's. Probably Forn or Pete. They're not here are they? >.>

The forums dont let us know when there are new posts, anything you can do or is that just how the site is?

New posts should have yellow titles. There's no notification system to replies and no mentions installed as far a I can see. I'm going to miss the mentions thing most I think.

By new posts do you mean newly started threads?

And do you mean alerts for those things, or just formatting clarity?

And yeah, I loved the mentions thing. Looking into a homebrew solution to that using some fancy jquery from my old web building days.

I was talking about new posts, I kinda noticed the yellow words for some topics but it doesn't go away so I didn't know if it was for new posts in that topic or what. I'll just have to pay attention. I just noticed the timestamps for the last post for that they'd so that helps. I guess I'm just getting used to it.

Working on a list of recently-modified threads for the front page. Should help immensely.

Return to Butterscotch News