Lucky Coins, Incoming

Keep up with the latest Bscotchappenings!
Here's a plastic prototype of the Lucky Coins we'll be doing a run of soon. The Lucky Coin is the artifact from Quadropus Rampage that let's you resurrect in a huge explosion rather than submit to death. My buddy, Christian, made one for Seth and I and we thought to take it to the next level. We'll do a batch of 20-30, printed out of METAL, once we get the design finalized.

Suffice it to say that something like this has more meaning after all this cancer hullaballoo. I might just get a treasure chest of them for myself.

Speaking of plushies reminded me about this sweet awesomeness.
Still on the rails or not?

You guys have T-shirts? FR ones. I'd buy them all.

They had a merch thing however it was not working as they expected from what I remember. They talked about it in the Coffee with Butterscotch video or something like that.
A long while ago. So probably no FR t-shirts.

We'll be looking back into it soon. The problem is one of scale: we need to be able to sell enough that we can commission high quality stuff at a good price, but also need someone else to do all of the work since we don't have time. Hard to make that work when we're almost out of money!

That is a point!
Let's wait patiently then :)

Have you guys considered doing something like Zazzle for t-shirt sales?

We did, but the shirts were pretty medium quality and like $26 or so... Not a great deal!

We're friends with some screen printers in St Louis though, and we're considering putting together a new shirt design that will have all our characters on it. We'll keep you guys posted!

you need money and we have money so why dont you take it from us!?!?!?!? I WANT A QUADROPUS PLUSH!!!! and a bingo one!!! TAKE MY MONEEEY!!!!!

OH MAN... Trust me, we've been looking into plushes. Unfortunately, the minimum order tends to be around 2,500 or so.

SO.... We will hopefully get them for Crashlands, if it does really well!

Next

Return to Butterscotch News