Lucky Coins, Incoming

Keep up with the latest Bscotchappenings!
wow thats a lot of plushes

Jfrank has a point! Give us Merch and take our money!

But really it sucks trying to get things like that set up. Signing contracts for vendor minimums, fronting the money on that, then trying to sell the mercy for at least a slight profit! Maybe do something kickstarted-like and take "pre-orders" for Bscotch March. If you get enough funding, go for it, if not the in investors get money back! Nothing to lose and lots to gain

Merch* not mercy. Autocorrect... Couldn't figure how to edit the post so I posted my correction. Forgive my forum ignorance!

It's not your fault. Edit buttons are temporarily invisible :)

Invisible but still useable I think... if you can find them.

Edit; Yes they are. Just sort of trace from the outer edge inward until you hit the last button. Edit is the very inside one. For those on PC when you hover over the link displays "edit" in the url the button will take you too.

If you know where to look.
But on mobile it is total lottery.

I haven't seen the PC formatted forums. I suppose I could force my third party browser to show it without using the mobile scripts.

It's fixed! Just need a hard refresh to clear your cache.

This seems an appropriate place to mention that I had a dream a night or two ago in which I found an irl Lucky Coin. It was about the size of a dinner plate. No memory of the rest of the dream's plot/context, but I was glad to have it.

@otaara That's particularly interesting because Sam had one 3D printed some time ago, AND THEN HE LOST IT!

Previous

Return to Butterscotch News