Treatment updates

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
HEYOOOO!

I figured I'd start a thread where I could post future treatment updates to y'all and let you know of other stuff going on in the cancer department. And if ever you have any questions or anything feel free to slap 'em in here.

Awesome to hear your spirits are up bro. You sound like an awesome dude and I'm sure your positive vibes will be more than enough to come through for you and your family and friends. I tried Flop Rocket two days ago and had to unlock that ish. I always was a fan off lunar lander and this is that game but on epic steroids, I'm keeping an eye out for whatever you do in the future. Thanks for existing and get well soon!

Emanuel,

I'll go with the "anything" part: you're one tough badass and I'm with you, and the whole Butterscotch community/family is with you too.
Get well!

As I said on Twitter - this time around you're just going to have to kick it's ass harder. Know you can do it, we're all with you. <3

Yep you will definitely tentacle slap it's ass! I know you will

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. ~Winston Churchill
Good luck!!!

The great rock star Vince Neil once told me:
"Fall down 7, get up 8."

My thoughts are with you.

Thanks for all the positive vibes. I'm going in on Wednesday for a fresh batch of chemo. I'll be a bit mum till Sunday, probably, since I'll be out of it. I'll carry the love like a shield in there.

Just read your article over at the toucharcade @sam. Definitely a very sad but also (even more so) a very uplifting and inspiring story. You have to post a picture of your mighty beard when it grows back and this sh*t is finally over!
Last edited by bsb333 on 28 Mar 2015 11:46, edited 2 times in total.

The beard will be back. WITH A VENGEANCE! A BEARDY VENGANCE.

Next

Return to Butterscotch General Chat