Butterscotch , read this!

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
I love your games! A lot. I have an idea that would be awesome if you would consider it. Look up the games bubble tanks 1,2, etc. Play them and consider making a game like this, but better! Hope you make a game like this.

Thanks,
OlloEvery1

They have plenty of their own ideas, so no.

Wait, didn't we go through this in another thread with a "member" that only made one post. I'm having a sense of deja vu here. It's freaking me out, man.

Yeah, they should add first post approval.
Last edited by Etrusan on 03 Mar 2015 15:18, edited 1 time in total.

Or something like that. Even weirder, there's only one post and if you check the profile the user never connected again.
If this is some kind of spam, they're smarter than the two spam post that were put on the old forums though.

Though this one isn't as bad as the other one. He is not asking for an email adress and bubble tank is an actual game and quite fun

Maybe he just REALLY REALLY likes Bubble Tanks!

Downside to phpBB, far too easy to hack if you actually know what you're doing (and actually want to hack a set of boards). Though I'm assuming that there have been a ton of upgrade to it since I last admin'd/coded a set of these.

Either way at least he was polite, and yeah didn't ask for any information from anyone. So there's that.

Return to Butterscotch General Chat