General Chat

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
Yeah, it's easy to set it up for any given control scheme. Making it work with everything at once is the hard part.

Sure thing!

@Sam, is that on purpose that every blast in Flop Rocket looks like Mickey Mouse? :D

@tofos Ha! No. It just came out that way! Maybe I saw a disney cartoon sometime earlier that day...

Did not really see a good spot to post this. Got flop rocket and buttered up because it's a lotta fun. So I tried quadra whatever and it crashes as soon as I try to play or use any of the buttons.

Regarding butterup gifts. You're not able to butter up friends when you're not butter up right? Well i still got some credit left for my ipod 4 don't really use it that much anymore. Would make it easier to gift it all away for me if you made it not locked for people that are not buttered up. Though i guess if thats something you can t do i will just buy one of your games on itunes and then just gift it all away anyways

Correct! We hadn't really considered the case where a player would be on one platform but really want to send a gift on another AND have access to that platform so it would be possible...

We probably won't change that, but I'll make a note for when I get the profile pages put together to try to come up with a way to transfer ButterUps. We just have to be really careful here to prevent cheating/hacking/fraud while staying in the bounds of our distributor terms.

I've just saw your today's update of QR game log in App Store. Guys, you're just the best!

We posted it a week ago, but it takes a while to go through review!

PreviousNext

Return to Butterscotch General Chat