[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - General Chat

General Chat

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
INDEED! The thing I hate the most is when people say, "Who cares about grammar? It's just the internet!" It's a weird stance to take, considering that the internet is a public, permanent record of everything you've ever said and done. Don't you want to put on your BEST FACE?

Google Play sais that Towelfight is popular in my area. Hmmm... Maybe they mean @Ulnarevern and @Etrusan :P

AND @LittleGamer ! :D

Any help on the few secret perks I'm missing? Even the game I'm missing them from would be awesome. Guessing that 100 butter up perks is one to unlock that last avatar.

There are 52 Perks. 4 of them are ButterUp-gifting-related. 16 of them are "Mystery Perks", with 3 in TF2 and Roid Rage and 5 in both FR and QR. Some of them are either very difficult or require accumulation of some stat over a long period of time.

So I believe I have two gifting perks, the other two I'll have to figure out through process of elimination. If I remember the other mystery rewards.

@Thecactigod Indeed!

Well, i already saw you were talking a bit about the grammar. Well but what if there were no grammar rules. How do u think the world will be then?!

Without grammar you wouldn't be able to produce precise language. I think human language wouldn't be much better than simple grunts. Thus there wouldn't be any bs podcasts... so it would suck

PreviousNext

Return to Butterscotch General Chat