[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Forum support

Forum support

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
Is there a place to post some suggestions about forum itself? I can't find it. If not... emots here looks like all of them have gray hair and beards. How about some shaving? ;)

They said somewhere one this forum that they want to make bscotch themed ones when they got time for it :ugeek:

Yeah we'll be hitting that up soon enough. The reason the site went through a massive design update and then halted is because of some discovery we had about how the back-end of this system works. In short - any additional change saved to the template file will cause the site to revert back to its hideous starting theme/template. We found this out the hard way and had luckily preserved the day or so of work that went into remixing this thing into something appreciable. So now it's not just a question of when to, say, fix the smilies, but also recode the entirety of this thing!

HEAVY LIFTIN!

Yeah, phpBB can be dodgy in some regards, but at the same time there is a lot you can do with it. As evidenced by the mass of mods you can actually get for it.

Yay, sound serious. When you guys have time for all of that?

One more idea. Forum friendlist could be the same as for BSID.

Yeah, ideally we would have forum messaging hooked to in-game messaging, have your forum avatars pulled from your BscotchID avatar, and a bunch of other stuff. It's all probably doable, just a matter of time!

Great!

Guys, I think you need a forum moderator who will keep peace and order here. E.g. close doubled threads, move wrong placed topics to their place etc.
I had my own forum once. It was thousand years ago but maybe I can help. I read somwere here that MeaKitty have tons of experience in that field. Maybe he could help too.

Yep, we'll be getting some mods figured out shortly!

Next

Return to Butterscotch General Chat