Forum support

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
@MeaKitty, I'm begging for forgiveness!

@Eteusan, don't be mad at me. And believe me, I'm overusing edit button. Sometimes I just get too excited. But how not to be here!

I'm not mad at you, I'm just reminding. I'm on couple of forums and you made one tiny mistake there and you're banned. So I just want to make sure there are rules, before it all goes to hell.

We'll work up some mod stuff this weekend.

But really, we're more concerned with the atmosphere on the forums than posting etiquette, unless someone is being really obnoxious (like quoting 20-long chains of posts, or something). As long as people are being good to each other, everything else is water under the bridge.

@Etrusan, it will definitely not as long as you're here :)

Hey Seth that's right but you save space, so there are more posts on one page. Also quoting images is really bad idea. Maybe you think I've gone too far but trust me, it's good to have some solid rules and mods that keep eyes on it. Right now the forum is small, but there may be a boom for Bs Bros. and withoit rules there will be an anarchy. One more rule that popped in my mind - name your topic proper, not "Help" or "It's not working".
Last edited by Etrusan on 20 Mar 2015 21:59, edited 1 time in total.

@Etrusan Your suggestions are common sense. Rules or not people will keep doing whatever they want to. That's why there are mods.

For now, I'd say let's just keep things nice. We are likely to have until Crashlands release before everything goes to hell and BScotch bros will have everything already planned.

You'd be surprised how many people do not care about this "common sense".

Hence the the two sentences that followed right after.
No matter how many rules you put, a majority will ignore them if they don't want to follow them.

Right now, you may just relax a bit, you still have some time before Crashlands and before the probable mayhem on the forum, so just enjoy as long as it's calm and we can just discuss lightly, without having to strictly follow a complete set of rules.
Once there's a lot of people on the forum, then we will have to behave properly and strictly :)

Agreed on all counts! But Etrusan is right, in that it's good to have a foundation laid up front, instead of trying to do damage control after the fact.

Previous

Return to Butterscotch General Chat