[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - What's your most extreme, BS games related experience?

What's your most extreme, BS games related experience?

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
In my case it definitely is reaching space as a potato pod with my 6 weeks old son sleeping on my chest!

One game on Extreme Burger Defense. When you get attacked from everywhere and your hamburger is almost out but you save it at the last second. I almost had an adrenaline rush...

Also, playing Roid Rage on an Anonymous save and getting +40 juice on the first try.

Definitily roid rage when i accomplished 105 juice with the turtanga. My heart was racing like it would explode any second...

Nothing beats killing petemare with 1hp left in Quadropus Rampage. Geez that was the most hectic thing ive ever done in a game XD

WOULD PAY FOR THIS. TWO OR THREE TIMES IF NEEDED!

Had to be when my pet beat Pete on Petemare while he was attacking. We both died at the same time, and I didn't get the perk.

@Aggravatus BAHAHA! That sucks. So Pete is defeated but you don't have the Perk? That shouldn't be allowed, RIGHT @bscotchseth !?

Technically he didn't defeat Pete. His pet did.

It was horibble hahaha. I can laugh now that on a, future playthrough, I got the perk. I don't think it gave me the kill because I didn't survive his death. He hit me, my pet hit him, I died, and then he died. Definitely getting through Petemare is my proudest bscotch moment. Edit: I meant Pete' Reckoning this whole time. Sorry for the confusion.
Last edited by Aggravatus on 06 Jul 2015 20:28, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Return to Butterscotch General Chat