What's your most extreme, BS games related experience?

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
Yeah, I still haven't done it... And I've still only been to space once.

Getting to space took me constantly playing for about a month, and a half. Now if I have the boom boom, and full armor I can do it more often than not. Petemare took me forever, and I wouldn't buy the rest of the games until I unlocked all of the perks for the one I was playing.

Do you mean petemare or reckoning? Petemare was a cake walk for me because he did not run away from me at the 300 m mark or what it is... i think he is not supposed to that right? Also my game crashed when I beat him and I opened the game again he was still there with a little health left and so I killed him a second time. After that petes reckoning was appearently "dead"... but adam fixed that for me :D beta testing...

That's some dedication right there! I should probably make that my philosophy on Steam. Probably half my games have less than 10 minutes of playtime.

Most of my games are randomized endless runs. So I don't really have that issue. The others I have are usually gifts from friend who play multiplayer with me for a month of weekends and then we're done forever.

BoI, Banished, Don't Starve, Minecraft, Beat Hazard... don't really have "ends". I mean BoI does but it's still re-playable after that anyway.

Actually I think my most awesome Bscotch moment wasn't in game. It was gender-bent Tack, my fan art which cropped up from a random saying when I died. Being an artist i couldn't help but doodle the idea, and tweet it. Having them see it an be so happy about getting fan art (I didn't realise they hadn't had any before) that was.... the beginning of a beautiful friendship I believe.

@MeaKitty you believe correctly! That totally made our week.

Hooray! I still can't believe that! How can people not want to draw BS characters? ! They're all awesome! I want to draw more!

Just wait for the Crashlands fan art. Bwahahahahahaha!

I did mean Pete's reckoning.

Fighting Forn while on the train, and missing my stop by several stations cos I was too distracted. I was really late for school.

D:

PreviousNext

Return to Butterscotch General Chat