Butterscotch Steam Group

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
Yup, a place on Steam to share in the Shenanigans. Find other players to hang with, join in games, or just chat with. You're welcome to join us all at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Butter ... henanigans

Basically the same rules apply; be polite and friendly, don't bug people, don't spam discussions, and don't ask for troubleshooting - there's a board on the forums here for that. But otherwise, come and join us. ^_^

Gonna give this another bump up to notify everyone that this is a thing. Come join the Steam group and join us in our wait for Crashlands on Steam!

I did but I can tell my friends about it.

Anyone that wants to join is more than welcome. I don't expect much actual activity on the discussion forums or anything, but we're planning for when Crashlands takes over the world and everyone wants to know who Butterscotch Shenanigans are. It's a place to direct them, which will direct them here.

Plus, we get to see who's online playing it. =D Especially if we're all friends. Huzzah!

Unfortunately I am on vacation in cologne/the rest of germany so my steam profile won't have much activity untill about 4 weeks into the future

Don't worry, we're not really active on Steam. I don't connect really often and the others... Well they do connect but I don't think anyone really take time to chat or play together.
NOT YET

When I am home, I use steam a ridiculous amount of time. Generally I'll be playing CS:GO with friends.

Hey we should totally do a group event on some weekend for the Steam group, like a Free-To-Play multiplayer game, let's say Tribes: Ascend or something.

If you're up for that, we/I could set up a doodle or something to know when people are available and get together to play :)

Would be in for that but you know how bad the graphical output of my pc is... Recently tried guild wars 2 though and it runs. Looks like garbage though. But i think tribes has higher requirements? But if we play anything I can play, be sure to count me in :)

Well, in Recommended requirements, a better GPU is recommended for Tribes. But it ran rather ok on my old crappy PC, probably even better than Guild Wars 2 I think :)
No minimal requirements on this site though.
http://www.game-debate.com/games/index. ... :%20Ascend
http://www.game-debate.com/games/index. ... 20Wars%202

We could also do a Teeworlds XD
There's also Dirty Bomb that I tried, Double Action: Boogaloo was recommended to me. And those are kinda the only ones I know of that are pretty lightweight to run on a bad PC

Next

Return to Butterscotch General Chat