Hardik: An agenda of universal dominance?

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
Correct me where I'm wrong.

(spoilers?)

So Jobi teleports Hardik to the BScotch Universe to help battle Forn. Along the way he acquires the three power crystals and gains enough power to beat Forn. (If you're swass like me)

Now in Quadropus Rampage, after beating Pete, Grubby drops down and thanks you on behalf of Lord Hardik.

So what will be next for Hardik? Will we see him show up in Crashlands as an evil antagonist? Will Bella be able to keep his aspirations in check? Only three brothers know.

Discuss...

or not.

This is INDEED an interesting point of discussion. And we will stay out of it ;).

Isn't Hardik kind of a Lord in the real world?
You know, the thing that had a meaning back in time.

It's a real question, I don't remember. Will look onto it.
[edit] Apparently I imagined this.

Little is known of Hardik's origins at present. Only that he's elderly, he's Indian, he loves his pug, and he has a knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Perhaps we'll learn more about him as time passes...

PERHAPS.
Don't wait for too long or he'll be senile :P

I'd also like to point out that Hardik's shattered monocle is an artifact in Quadropus Rampage, and his face is on the Doubloons. Make of that what you will!

Oh man, I didn't even consider his face being on the doubloons! So he defeats a God (I'm assuming all the floaty heads are God's of some sort) and deposits himself as ruler of the BScotch realm, putting his visage on the money and, I'll go ahead and assume, everything else he can. Sinister.

Either he's on a crazy acid trip or in a coma. Or perhaps he has taken the powers of the gods and needs tack to kill off Pete order to prevent his power being taken back from floaty head men. And Q is next. Hardik probably sent Flux to take care of him

How would Narwhal Online be connected to that then?

Flux ass-kicks Q, Hardik obtains the world dominance and there are only the Narwhals/Polari left to fight maybe?

And then, what about Roid Rage and Flop Rocket? What are they doing in there?

OT: would you rename Narwhal Online to Polari Online?

I would say roid rage and flop rocket are the same part of Flux's space exploration squad controlled by hardik

Next

Return to Butterscotch General Chat