[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Mobile Users: What kills time until Crashlands?

Mobile Users: What kills time until Crashlands?

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
There is a thread hanging around here with the subject of what kills time until Crashlands but it seems like a large percentage of the posts are PC based games. So for those that do a lot of mobile gaming, what's on your device that is being played now?

I'm playing Door Kickers pretty heavy and just today bought This War of Mine. (Android)

iOS iPad, you can call it an enlarged mobile.
Well, I play Dead effect 2, CoM infinity and Fallout shelter.
I would recommend:
Vainglory and Infinity blade 3

I play stock ICS browser. It's fun sometimes.

@LittleGamer I played VainGlory for a little while but got frustrated with people leaving matches.

@Fweebers that is pretty annoying because that can make you lose the match!

THIS: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.no/
And some story writing :)
I'm not even playing on my phone anymore... But it'll change with Crashlands :D

Well I dont know if it's coming out before or after Crashlands... but I'm pretty hyped about 9th Dawn II and 9th Dawn Remake coming out sometime in December. My school year's nearly over so I'm basically free!

Would highly recommend QR, flop rocket, roid rage, and towel fight 2 :P though for some non-butterscotchery games, love Mountain Goat Mountain. Reminds me a lot of Q-bert in a lot of aspects, and has the added bonus of being able to be a raver goat :D

Next

Return to Butterscotch General Chat