DEV DIARY - a webseries

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
Hello everyone!

My name is Alessio Summerfield and I'm the director / producer on the Dev Diary project that is happening in St. Louis, Missouri. Me and my director of production, Dylan Kress, and my associate producer, Dustin Reichmuth, are planning on covering game developers and their stories as the project continues, but our first mini-series story-arc / focus is going to be BUTTERSCOTCH and CRASHLANDS!

This video is going to trickle out over the next day or so and is currently unlisted, but tomorrow morning it will be made PUBLIC. We'd REALLY appreciate any and all help sharing the video and generating a nice number of views so that all of the sponsorship back-end stuff can go SUPER WELL.

Going to leave this thread going so that we can interact with you guys, the fans, directly and get your input / share behind-the-scenes stuff / post some fun things as the project continues and the release day for Crashlands rears its beautiful head.

Thanks all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3sVxermrYQ

More info on the show is available at www.devdiaryseries.com and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DevDiarySTL.

+1! Forever an Astronaut is a great crew. We're pumped to have this opportunity. THANKS GUYS!

I heard you guys spit some sugar on the podcast ;)

Trying to get the others to interact on the boards as well. Very excited to continue covering BScotch and Crashlands!

Awesome trailer! Super enjoyed it. Looking forward to the full movie :)

Thanks @racing4thefinish! We'll be sure to share some fun snippets from the whole process on here with all of you guys as things develop further!

Trailer was great!
I tried my best to share, but it's pretty much nothing (one post to my 7 watchers on DeviantArt, 3 of them at least are Bscotches) :(

Thanks for the share @Ulnarevern! I actually just landed in Paris and will be here for a week and I see that you're located in France! Small world!

We're going to keep promoting the promo until next week and will keep everyone posted on the status of our future content. Might have some stills to share on this thread sometime soon too ;)

Paris is pretty nice for tourism and big, worldwide stuff :)
Bordeaux is 600km away though X)
It's great if you like food, wine and nice landscapes (plus historical stuff too), if you ever want to come visit ^^

I'll be monitoring this thread cautiously then :)

I'd love to check out that part of France! I lived in Paris for 6 months or so in 2000 and I'm showing my wife and our friends around for a week right now. I try to come back to Europe periodically, since my family is in Sicily, so I'll definitely have to remember that there are good folks in Bordeaux ;)

Definitely looking forward to this webseries! And after looking at pictures of Bordeaux, I think I have to go there sometime!

Next

Return to Butterscotch General Chat