[LOVE THREAD] You guys are awesome.

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
In that case welcome Quadro, if you want to more formally introduce yourself you can check out this post (viewtopic.php?f=42&t=885) and leave a reply.

I just wanted to make a big shout out to the BS crew! You guys are amazing an a huge inspiration! I love everything about your games! I mainly love how I can have fun playing and get a crack out of some of the subliminal things lol! Just love it!

I also really love the (what to call this?) achievement crossover! The fact that accomplishing something in one game benefits you in another that is on hell of a feature!

Keep up the amazing work!

Zomboy a.k.a Seth

P.s. The 1st time Hewgo popped up and destroyed something I almost pissed myself from laughter lol
Last edited by MeaKitty on 28 Feb 2016 12:57, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged it with the love thread, feel free to heap more praise upon them all here. ^_^

I love that they made a non-trivial game mechanic just to show how petty Hewgo is. :D So good!

Ty @MeaKitty this is deff a better place for my shout out to be relocated!

EYYY ZOMBOY! You have good taste in first names.

meow you guys are awesome

@bscotchseth Ty I love the name Seth! Seth is the name of the Egyptian God of chaos and destruction! Also the 3rd son of Adam and Eve which I why I got my name! Wish it was other way around tho lol

I personally think Jordan is a much cooler name...

I tend to thoughtfully blather on about things I am enthused about and why. BS' unique gaming biz approaches, and CL's game design (tho I am finishing or midway in Savannah only so far) both have me thinking. What is a good place to put a longer thoughtfully enthused blather? Not for TL:DR.

If you mean a forum section off-topic might be a good place to just leave a rant.

PreviousNext

Return to Butterscotch General Chat