New to the community!!

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
Just wanted to say hey! Today is the first time I have ever heard of BS and Crashlands. I watched a few videos on YouTube and just now started playing. So far I love it and can't wait to get a couple hours of free time to play :o Great job BS!

YAAAAAAAAAAAH Welcome to the community, Mupham!

Be sure to pick up all our other games, too. There's cross-game unlocks!

Awesome, I'll be sure to check them out!

Hey! Welcome around!
I hope you'll like it here :)
If you want, you can introduce yourself "officially" here: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=885&p=9448#p9448 ;)
(nothing mandatory though)

Thanks!

Welcome mupham!

While your playing Crashlands consider listening to their podcast.

The bros are hilarious and you can never have too much butterscotch.

My favorite BS games are towelfight 2 and quadropus Rampage. Give quadropus some time to get into once you start unlocking perks it will get easier. And dash a lot( black button).

Both are endless, I've put 50+ hours into both so they are good bang for the buck.

Sounds good, thanks!

Hi everyone. I am brand new to the Butterscotch S. community and Crashlands is my first game from the company. I wanted something to challenge the Remix Mini Android PC I helped to kickstart last year and it seems to be holding up very well considering the humble specs. I'm actually surprised how buttery smooth the game runs on such limited hardware. Not to mention how amazing the game is itself. I'm looking forward to spending a ton of time with Crashlands and participating in the community here. It's nice to meet you all.

Edit by Ulnarevern: If you want, you can introduce yourself "officially" here: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=885&p=9448#p9448 ;)

As Ulnarevern posted, you can introduce yourselves there. Let's keep it in one thread only.
Last edited by Ulnarevern on 24 Jan 2016 16:43, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Added link. Sorry about the lock but we have to try and keep things clean-ish

Return to Butterscotch General Chat