What are the item color tiers?

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
No worries lol

I like how ubiquitous this color grade is in games, quickens the learning process in a game you've just started.

I agree, sometimes there are slight variations or steps in between (I'm looking at you borderlands with that pearlescent bs). I remember finding an mnemonic somewhere, but I can't recall it was something like "White Geese Beat People Out" So as long as you remember that you can remember the rarity levels for most games.

Pearlecent comes after orange, so before that the grades are the same. Of course in BL2, orange, Pearl and Sereph seem to be like the same tier. And most are crap.

But you slap the butcher on Sal or the Flourintine on a Little Big Trouble Gaige, you're gonna have a good time.

I know it comes after orange, it's still bs. As well as alien tech.. Man I really wanna play some borderlands now.

Yeah, The Eridian weapons in bl1 are terrible and te E-tech in bl2 are mostly bad, however, oh boy the plasma caster. :)

Borderlands 1 is going to be free on 360 this week and i have 2 aswell, though I'm not renewing my subscription at the end of the month so limited time to hook up if such a thing appeals.

I don't play on xbox sorry haha. While I do have every borderlands (but the pre sequel) on there, I don't have a subscription. It was cheaper just to buy it on Steam.

Previous

Return to Butterscotch General Chat