The butterscotch universe

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
I know the games are connected. It says in towelfight 2 that the tartil is from another part of the planet, so unless they have been exported to multiple planets it would seem that towelfight 2 also takes place on woanope. also their are quadapuses in crashlands and in crashlands there are quest that realte to other games.

Well as of now we know that the Quadropus Rampage, Towelfight 2, and Crashlands all take place on Woanope. There is no doubt to that in case you haven't read the "manual" give it a read through it's quite a fun read and gives you some background to the universe. http://www.butterscotch-shenanigans.com ... anual.html

Get ready for The Woanope Scrolls, the revolutionary rtstbsrpg fighting game. CHOOSE YOUR RACE!

I'd play that... wait no.. SIDE SCROLLING FIGHTING GAME EXCEPT YOU CAN GO IN ANY DIRECTION YOU WANT. It could be in 3D and and be based around questing. You could be like this person who was born of something awesome... like a dragon . This dragon blood lets you learn the dragon language and you can yell it and cool things happen. With that let's add in different cities and a race of cat people. The entire game can start where you're on like death row or something.

Nah someone already tried it, huge hype, good results but not nearly as good as Crashlands. It was so overestimated I forgot the name of the indies who did that game.

Darn it :/ and here I thought I was on to something.

Sorry but nah. Trust the bros they'll come up with MUCH better.

Oh! What if we take the game I mentioned give it guns and put it after a war.... some kind of nuclear war..

Nah too cliché and people are totally making a ton of those. Plus it'd risk to be too hybrid between shooter and rpg

Well, idk we can take the bow mechanics from the original game and turn it into gun mechanics.

Next

Return to Butterscotch General Chat