[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Make your own Butterscotch-like creature!

Make your own Butterscotch-like creature!

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.

53%
12%
35%

Total votes : 17

Dammit guys.

Alright I lacked a bit of thinking when I asked if you wanted it to be a contest, so it's likely to be a mess (LIKE MY LIFE LATELY)

SO. Contest - kind of - Rules/Idea:

- Submit your creature on this topic (refer to the first post)
- It will end May, 1st

Also I'll try to have something done in time.

Attention there is no need to post as I have already submitted the best creature. Good Day.

Ha! You should stick to writing Frozen parodies.

Haha, good day to you too.

HERE.
Took me some time to get it done.

Introducing the Flatagat! If you're familiar with Crashlands (I guess you all are), you'll notice some kind of resemblance to Crashlands' Satgats (and there's a boss from Towelfight 2 that kind of looked similar to Satgats I think).

As far as background goes, no one really knows who, from Satgats or Flatagats, came first, which makes everything even more awkward. Some scientists even consider that Satgats are hiding themselves because of something Flatagats did a while ago. Some others disagree. They're somewhat related for sure. Awkward.
It makes disgusting slurping noises too.

Attacks: the pink-ish things are tongues. Flatgats use those to slap the **** out of anyone who passes by.

My thoughts: cool, nice shading. He actually put some effort into this. Did he see the competition? Why would he want to win his own contest?
Wait... That looks like a... WHY ULNA WHY?
End my thoughts.

@Ulnarevern Ha! I love this thing. Mainly the fact that it tongue slaps things to death.

NICE. also nice inkscapes WOO!

@Ulnarevern

Am i the only seeing... this?...

@Adamiks @kevin888
Oh right. It took me a solid 5 minutes to figure out. So you're just extremely dirty-minded or what?
Also I guess it'd compensate the relative lack of phallic symbols in Crashlands? XD

By the way I don't care about winning or the fact it's a contest, I first suggested it so everyone could try and do something fun.

PreviousNext

Return to Butterscotch General Chat