WILL TRADE DINOSAUR FOR BUTTER UP

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
Hey guys! I absolutely love what the three of you are doing for the gaming community, and I play at least one of the games you've made on a daily basis. I started out with Quadropus after a recommendation from a family member, then moved to Towel Fight 2 and Flop Rocket. I completed TF2 and am now in the process of Flop Rocket, which is incredibly enticing for such a simple concept. I think the way you guys have changed what can be done on a mobile device is absolutely brilliant, and since I am so in love with your accomplishments, I am willing to open trade negotiations for a 100% genuine walking talking breathing dinosaur, for nothing more than Butter Up status across all games. Please reply soon, I have several bidders offering good money, and I can only hold them off for so long. Cheers Lads!
P.S~ If you can't do a Butter Up, then a T-Shirt will perfectly suffice
P.P.S~ It's not really a live dinosaur,it is sadly a depiction (real dinosaurs are quite hard to come by these days) but it is a totally badass depiction of one.
P.P.P.S~ I don't know if opening negotiation talks on this site is allowed, if not then please contact me via the BS ID I have registered this account with and we can continue discussion.

Do you have photographic evidence of the dinosaur?

I'd imagine it'd look something like this
or this

Ohhh not quite, if you'd like I can email you a picture of Hamilton, but for a price...

You greedy bastard!

@aubreydean007 If you still interested just got a giftcard and missing one gift for the 10-gifts achievement, so if you want it be quick, or somebody else will get it ^^

Hehe @bsb33 still proving he's still only half evil, and yet (in true butterscotch contrary fashion) mostly good.

Well anyone who is actually into bscotch and appreciates their games will do :)
I'm actually quite curious to see that dinosaur and I guess I can go a while longer without the final (visible) achievemant which will put me at lvl. 74

Also Muhahaha :evil: (insert sinister organ music)

@bsb333 Well if he doesn't claim it, can I have the gift?

Return to Butterscotch General Chat