When will the creator update be here?

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
:( :( :( :( When do you think the Creator Update will available, can you at least give us a good guess on long you think it'll it be until its out for CrashLands? Also LOVE THIS GAME IT'S THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and tell administratorSeth, HE STOLE MY NAME, THERE IS ONLY ALLOWED TO BE ONE SETH IN THIS WORLD AND THAT'S ME. *evil sinister laugh* Love your game tho guy's keep up the great work. :) :)

We have no timeline on it, but it WILL HAPPEN. Swearsies ;)

Yeah, No need to rush it. You wouldn't like an update full of bugs do you? Devs are people too. They need to rest and do other stuff.

And if you DO want an update full of bugs, there will always be there Creator Beta ;)

I volunteer as a tribute!
Also, best reply to "When will it be released?" is always "When it's ready" ;)

You're already on the Beta list! It'll be open eventually...

I JUST WANNA THANK YOU GUYS FOR MAKING THE BEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED BEFORE LIKE TOTALLY LIKE FOR EVER!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Is it gonna be a update or DLC because this seems pretty large, and you guys do have familys to feed so... and is beta coming for tablet/smartphone user too? (Ps PLEASE LET MEH IN THAT BETA I'LL DO ANYTHING :) )

It's been replied a bit everywhere before but:

- The Creator is an update. You paid the game, you get the Creator for free (both the creative part and the get it and play) :D
- The Creator will be web-based (for the campaign creation part) so you should be able to create and play from ANYTHING ANYWHERE IN THE WOOOOOOOORLD!

@Ulnarevern so i will be able to create stories on my shoe? yay!

Next

Return to Butterscotch General Chat