When will the creator update be here?

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
As long as your shoe has web access you're fine!

As long as it runs iOS or Android or runs Steam and is connected to the internet, yes!

Why don't you add a small price to it ? It's hard work and you deserve it.

GOOD QUESTION. In short they really can't (nor would they want to). The creator was promised as part of the base game, and charging for it just wouldn't be cool. While they deserve $$$ think of it more as an update than a sperate entity.

And if you want and can, you can still gift Butterups and Crashlands to people you know (and/or random strangers) :)
You won't pay directly for the Creator, but you'll support the devs anyway ;)

Please don't crucify me. This is the first game I have ever fallen in love with and played through. Besides Mario 3 when I was 12. So. Can someone explain to me What exactly the Creator update will do? I am going through some hard core Crashlands withdrawal. All the Pets are epic, MegaGong is in my pocket. Bases have gentrified the country side. I am hoping this update brings new stuff to do? Thank you a billion times, for the best experience I have ever had ignoring friends and family and laundry and other stuff I'm "supposed" to do. <3 38 year old first time gamer.

<3

The Creator is on indefinite backburner status while we overhaul BscotchID and do a bunch of web experiments for upcoming projects. It's still something we'd like to do, but in its current state it depends on too much legacy code/systems.

There are some posts about what we intended to do with it on our blog, though.

Previous

Return to Butterscotch General Chat