A Butterscotch Shenanigans Praise Thread

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
Hey all. I just wanted to take the time to drop by and express my praise and comments about this company.

I first heard of Crashlands through a user I watch on YouTube, Gamez4Kicks. I watched him play the game a bit and didn't watch much more because I knew I wanted this game really badly.

Well, last night I bought it on the Google Play store, and It was the best money I've ever spent. I am a huge fan of crafting / fighting / survival / building games, and Crashlands has all of that plus the very kind of comedic genius that I have always loved.

The intro logo to Butterscotch Shenanigans is downright awesome! Then I registered my BScotchID and verified it, and I read every single hilarious word of the email I received. You guys are awesome!

The game is awesome, the website is awesome, the emails are awesome!

I will be writing reviews of the game and the company wherever I can, Facebook, Play store, etc.

And I plan on getting Crashlands for Steam soon and for a friend of mine as well, and if your other games are even half as awesome and funny as the emails / site / Crashlands, I will be looking into those too!

Keep up the good work, and keep up being comedic geniuses!

A Naked Bea Arthur ain't got nothin' on you guys! :D

<3

I thought I'm the only one who reads the emails they sent when I make a purchase. The other games they make are as good as CL.

Always read ALL the Bscotch writings. 100% worth it!

Also @Rizzano all their games are different, but you can play/try for free, so you can make your own opinion ;)

What @Ulnarevern said, anything written by the Butterscotch-ian Gods is worth the read for certain.

Crashlands.... greatest crafting/action RPG ever?

You guys get my vote. It's been a long time some I've played an RPG that was so much fun. Ecen the crafting element is fun, and I'm not a huge fan of the crafting genre. Well done sirs.... and madams. Will there be a Crashlands 2? One can only hope so.

<3

No current plans for a Crashlands 2. We have a few other games in mind that we'll be doing first!

Return to Butterscotch General Chat