Legal Issue?

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
I love all the different lore and stuff but I dont have good internet so I put the three main stories (Crashlands guide, the hunt for the red megalari, braama the seedsoul) into a word doc to print out and read sometime. Am I aloud to do this or is there some issue with this?

Yo!

That's totally fine, just don't go selling it :)

Enjoy!

ok thanks!
:)

Another thing. I have a youtube channel and I was going to make a video about how bscotchid works and what it's about considering I have made a video where i talked about it while playing a game but havent actually shown anything. i was wondering, is this also ok? Do i have to not show posts or censor the usernames and other information about people for their privacy. Or am i just not able to do it at all. :ugeek:

You can show any of your own stuff as much as you want, and I'm pretty sure there's nothing that explicitly prevents you from showing other people's usernames and so on. But it would definitely be good to approach it from a journalisitc perspective: if something is completely public (e.g. public forums posts) then there's no harm in showing it in another public space. If something has an expectation of privacy (e.g. your friends list, or messages from people in your friends list) it's best to either get permission or censor those parts.

Ok! thanks. I was mainly going to just show the main page and the topics list of the forums.

Return to Butterscotch General Chat