[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Hunt for secret game art and ignite your pants...code?

Hunt for secret game art and ignite your pants...code?

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
I was reading the email sent to me by the same title name and noticed that there was something off about a few letters. Does this mean anything to anyone?
iacybrhtk/soflient
:bslogo:

Found this too, not sure what to do with it as yet... Let me know if anyone finds anything.

So looking through the newsletter, #vaguehype!! I thought it was strange that random letters are colored blue, I know there is a twitter post but I personally don't have twitter so I thought why not bring the discussion here? The letters/ symbols highlighted are " iacybrhtk/.soflient " i plugged this into word unscramblers to no avail. Unless this means the game is about biosyntheic fish or something. The " /. " make me think its a web address when correctly unscrambled, what do you all think?

Glad to see I'm not the only one. Anybody discover what it means yet?

There's a discussion in the discord chat about it where MeaKitty confirmed that its a bit.ly/ link. You have to use the rest of the letters to figure out the remainder of the link...

Good luck!

OMG puzzles... Lol thank you for the help!

@tinkleMcrinkle Here you go! Merged the two topics, you have the first help here

Return to Butterscotch General Chat