WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? (Introductions)

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
Welcome here @mckaystites ! :)
As long as you apply the rules (no double posting, no quoting the post directly above, stuff like that), you don't have to worry :)
Plus messing up happens to everyone so it's okay.

Also, I moved your post here for it was kind of an introduction ;)

@mckaystites Welcome to the community, we hope you enjoy your stay here and I look forward to seeing you around the forums. (Be sure to hop into the community discord once in awhile, it's not full active as of now due to the fact that quite a few people are beta testing crashlands, but I expect it to pick up soon!)

Tell us about yourself. What's your story?
I'm a pretty young person- name: Will, I'm someone who story has yet to be written. I happen to live in the extremely small, cramped hamlet of New York City.Sarcasm aside, it's a great place.

What are some of your favorite things?
Nerdy stuff. I'm a Whovian, gamer, encyclopedia, dictionary, hiker(gasp) and occasionally sing. I am a yoga fan, and an aspiring D&Der.I don't have any favorite bands, but I mostly listen to Tears for Fears or the Beatles. I also read. A lot. I'm a fan of Rick Riordan, J.K. Rowling, James Dashner, and Jonathan Stroud.

What's the one thing in the universe that you just can't stand?
Pop music(though it's not all bad ;) ), people that stereotype others based on their most outward qualities, and loud, unordered noise.

What are you working on these days to make yourself a more amazing person?

I'm trying to design a board/ card game based on the Renaissance, ride my bike more often, and ice skate.

Hello and welcome here!

Um I was born in California. I moved to New York at 2 years old and lived in Mount Vernon until I was 7. Then I moved to Brooklyn, NY because I started attending a private school for enrichment of the mind of young students. I moved from Brooklyn about 1 years ago in 2015 to the Bronx because my location in Brooklyn wasn't healthy or safe for me, my mother, my father, or my newborn little brother. I started commuting to my school in 2015 by train at 15 and now I'm 17 still living in the Bronx and making that 1 + 1/2 hour commute daily. Money isn't really a huge thing in my life cuz we don't have much of it. only enough for bills and food and occasionally a movie or something, so yeah I'm happy with what I have and stuff. Umm I got into games when I got a Gameboy advance SP (gotta be specific boys) and played Pokémon, cant remember which one heh. But I played it all the time and sorta just stuck to video games from there. I went from that to gamecube, played stuff like starfox and super smash bros. Melee. (got hella addicted to smash) and then I played Halo combat evolved, halo 3, and then call of duty. From there I got into the xbox 360 and PsVita cuz I couldn't get both 360 and ps3. (I didn't own any of them except xbox and vita. I only owned xbox, vita, and Gameboy. I still have my 360, my phone, and my laptop. cuz munnies are tight, so I have to keep what I have.) So I played kingdom hearts on psvita and had a hell of a good time. So that's the story of my laife, and my game laife. Oh and recently got into bscotch games, and I think I wont be leaving...ever...not anytime soon...I wont leave...end of story. <3

VIDEO GAMES. COMPUTERS. EMOJIS. BUTTS. < THATS A LIE! BOOTS (addicted somehow) JUICE. NETFLIX. AND. CHILL. (alone haha *tear drop*) MY FAMILY. MOVIES. TRANSFORMERS IN PARTICULAR. LOVELY. ANIME. MANGA. SOCIAL MEDIA. LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. (rito pls) TYPING. TYPING. MOAR TYPING. CAPS LOCK. < LOVELY! WARFRAME. STEAM. PEOPLE. LIFE. DONE.

Spiders.

Programming and drawing. I want to get better at both so that I can help make awesome video games. I'm also working on writing creatively and play writing because I'm told that I have outstanding natural talent in writing and my imagination is leaps and bounds beyond almost anyone. so yeah. yeahhhh.

(Official) Welcome around!

I feel you on the 1 hour and a half commute ^^ (it's my fourth year doing that and I still have at least two more years of that).
I don't know what you do while you're on the train, but I personally try to read/write/play (sometimes), so I make the best out of the "dead time"!

Good luck with programming and drawing and writing!
I'm curious about what you'll be able to do! :)

I live in california, im a freshman at my highschool, i dream of becoming a video game designer someday, i have a dog (Corgi) and a cat (tuxedo)

foods: steak, mint chip or pb ice cream, snicker doodle cookies
Books: steel heart and the rest of the reckoners series
Video games: splatoon, starbound, crashlands
Animals: jellyfish, cats, corgies
Movies: Inception, Intersteller, star wars

WASP, i hate them they creep me out

not failing school, making it through the school day, plan out video games i want to make when im older (Im working on one now but im planning to make more complex ones when um older that i planned out) getting my frist job, spending my life on crashlands

edit: oh @bscotchSam i love the mistborn books to just started the 2nd book actually
Last edited by resqcreeper2 on 19 Feb 2016 16:05, edited 3 times in total.

Welcome!

@resqcreeper2 you can use @ to call out people which alerts them!

And HELL YEAAAH! Mistborn is amazing. It starts going crazy. BUCKLE THAT SEATBELT.

Welcome here! :)

PreviousNext

Return to Butterscotch General Chat