WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? (Introductions)

Just some talk about general Butterscotchy stuff here.
@bsb333, not yet, but it's on my list! i don't watch a lot of anime anymore (signs of aging), but I still read manga at work. I LOVED FMA. and I mean LOVED.

Hey everyone!

I just got my BScotchID a few days ago, but I've been a longtime fan of BScotch games.
Time to answer some questions!

I'm a writer by trade, fiction and otherwise. I'm into literature, music, film, running, hiking and of course video games!

One thing I can't stand is ignorance. It's one thing to be misinformed, but purposely remaining ill equipped to mentally deal with the world...well it irks me.

I've been trying to improve myself lately by getting back into running. I used to do cross country in high school, but I fell out of the habit during college. Slowly but surely improving my mile time. I've also been working on drawing and sketching.

@forrestpreciado? ever done Nanowrimo? @bscotchadam and I did it a few years back, and I did it again in November. The novels that come out in that time crunch are hilariously bad, but it's a good exercise.

@bscotchsam Yeah I tried it a couple years ago. It gave me some interesting results, but nothing I'd move forward with.

@bscotchadam Just remembered that I didn't get the badge for introducing myself yet

@bscotchsam?'s fault!

Tell us about yourself. What's your story?
Well, I'm George, but every one calls me Etrusan (except John from EKR Radio), I'm 18 and I'm from Czech Republic. My english is not that bad (at least I think) thx to all TV shows I've seen. I make 3D models in Blender, nothing fancy tho. Ohh yeah almost forget, I sleep a lot (like 12 hours/day).

What are some of your favorite things?
TV shows (TNT mostly), symphonic metal, rock, redhead girls, trucks, Blender.

What's the one thing in the universe that you just can't stand?

There's too much stuff, I'm not able to pick one.

What are you working on these days to make yourself a more amazing person?

Learning new skills in Blender, I'm pretty lazy so that's about it.

I'm Mike, and I'm from Iowa. The Bscotch bros are my cousins (their dad is my uncle :smile:). I'm currently 17 and studying computer science at college. I taught myself programming when I was 12, and after that I knew that that was what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.

Programming, thinking, math & science, and video games. Cheez-its are by far my favorite food; a few times I've walked to the nearest grocery store to the dorm (~2.5 mi round trip) for a big box. Sometimes when I'm programming, I take a little break to imagine the actual awesomeness of what I'm making the computer do inside. Space is cool too. Spaaace. ?

People dismissing reason, people who walk to slow but don't leave room to pass, and my weird tendency to just get bored with everything at times.

I'm trying to lose some weight; after coming up here to college I've lost about 20 lbs. just because I have to do so much walking (I didn't even know that I had 20 lbs. to lose! I'm not fat... actually a bit skinny...).

@MAP5597 HEYO!

Cheez-its... How do they make those things so delicious?! I'll also go quite out of my way to grab a box, and will subsequently EAT THE WHOLE THING.

My name is Luca and I was born in a small fishing village in Sweden, called Lundt. Both my parents are German, so I speak German fluently. Since I live in the US, I also speak English fluently. 2 years later I moved to the US because my dad got a job using computational biology to fight cancer. My mom makes jewelry and works at a gallery of modern (and totally abstract) jewelry. I am 14 years old and go to one of the highest ranked high schools in the US, which is a coincidence because that is not why we moved here.

My favorite bands are Cage the Elephant and Milo Greene. I play a lot of video games. I am a big fan of Assassin's Creed, the Elder Scrolls, Borderlands, Battlefield and Space Engineers. I really love games that have great story. Only one game has ever made me cry, and that would be Valiant Hearts: the great war. My favorite mobile game is quadropus rampage! I may have gotten my friend addicted. I don't have a favorite food, because there are so many different dishes from different cultures that my mom makes. (She is currently in a Japanese phase)

Inequality. I feel people should be allowed to do what they want as long as it doesn' t harm others. If you wanna be LGBT go for it! Don't let haters weigh you down. Barely any of my friends are American, and 3 of them are LGBT. In my area there is a radio channel that is slightly homophobic and racist, but the ads they play on the channel are obviously geared towards idiots.

I play trombone on a close to professional level and perform with several bands and orchestras. I also participate in solo festivals. The next one is in 2 weeks and my solo is still terrifying to me! :o

I really love your games, ButterScotch, keep up the great work!
Last edited by MadHat on 28 Feb 2015 00:32, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Butterscotch General Chat