What kills the time until Crashlands?

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
Besides the other Butterscotch Shenanigans games i mean. For me it's this silly little android game called Pocket Mine. Comes in 2 versions and they're bother really rather different but awesome. I'm obsessed with it trying to get 3 stars in everything. I'm weird and OCD like that though.

Also Beat Hazard, although i find the mobile version a lot more hindered than the PC version. The control scheme doesn't appear to be all that well thought out and there's no way to link your PC version to you mobile version so I'm restarting all the perks and unlocks again which rather sucks.

What about you guys? What other non-BS games do you regularly play?

EVE ONLINE! But I haven't played in a few weeks now...

And now I am obliged to sequester you (by force if necessary) in my fiancé-minion's corp. Uh, if you know anything about "null-sec mining industry and PVE" whatever that is. Lol. I glaze over when he starts talking about cars and EVE. XD

All I do in Eve is chill in a low-sec system with some friends! Low-sec means "low security", which basically means that most of the time, if you get into a fight with another player, the space cops won't show up and kill you.

So basically, my buddies and I patrol around in this star system, fighting pirates in asteroid belts. And whenever a new player wanders in to the system, we try to figure out what they're up to, and if they're up to no good, we go FIGHT THEM!

It's a pretty chill way to spend an evening.

This game looks awesome but too complicated for me.

Personally I have Alan Wake and getting astral diamonds in Neverwinter right now, among with a lot of other games but I almost don't play right now.
I'm more on a creative phase, trying to find a way to make a website-ish thingy with Sway or else, finishing my papers for this semester and writing stories. In French sorry.

Messing around in Blender (latest renders 1, 2, 3), playing FR and watching bunch of people breaking their bones/balls on YT.

Man I would never be able to do real 3D models as yours.

Neither would I 9 months ago :D.

:lol:
I will learn one day.
By the way you learned to do this in 9 months?

Yes, I had no idea how to do 3D stuff but I sat down one day with YT tutorials for basic stuff and just did it.

Next

Return to Off Topic