What kills the time until Crashlands?

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
I've just downloaded the demo and will check it for sure!

BTW, I have four free closed beta test keys for Heroes Of The Storm to give away. Anybody interested?

I love Beat Hazard! Lately I have played a lot of CS:GO, as I got the game about a month ago. I'm already Silver Elite tho. Also, have you guys heard of Star Citizen? Right now I think it has a very hefty price tag.

Hooray! Someone else that knows what BH is! I think I've found my new best friend. XD

Star Citizen is on my "have to play list", alongside with The Witcher 3, Elite: Dangerous, and a lot of other games.
Unfortunately, this list is after my "next PC hardware list". Which is set to be accomplished after the release of the next-gen Intel procs (Skylake) and NVidia graphics cards. So I'm going to play a lot of great games... Next year.

Anyway, currently playing The Secret World with one of my brothers (or trying to), Neverwinter Nights 2 (and then other games like this, like Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale and their sequels) and Prince of Persia (the one of 2008, in fantasy-ish universe).

Just finished Alan Wake - great story and direction - The Talos Principle - great story too and good gameplay - and Far Cry - nice semi-open world, still correct graphics BUT it is really annoying to get sniped at 500 meters by an IA carrying a GODDAMN ROCKET LAUNCHER. Seriously.

Also, have you heard of Izzle?
I tried the pre-Alpha demo and it looks nice and promising.
Except that they probably won't get their Kickstarter done (around 60000€ missing and only six days to go). It seems that they lacked visibility.
And I try to follow this one to: The Lost Pisces. It's more out of curiosity but the project looks interesting.

Cytus for me. That and lots of manga. 300+ read and still going. But the days go by sooooo slowly. CRASHLANDZZZZ

Was browsing through the good ol Google play store when I stumbled across this game that seems REALLY familiar (mechanics-wise), called DarkSlash : Hero. Seems to be similar to Narwhal Online (from what I see from the Youtube vids, didnt get to play it :p), mechanics wise.

DARKSLASH HERO? Gotta check it out!

I managed to clean up my Steam WishList from nearly 100 down to about 40. XD I'm actually quite proud of myself, some of that stuff had been on there since 2010.

Found a new game that I want to try though: "Sheltered" (http://steamcommunity.com/app/356040) - though it's still early access. Another survival game though, but that seems to be the kind of game I'm attracted to.

It's touted as somewhere between the apocalypse survival "60 Seconds" and the turn-based "FTL: Faster Than Light". It looks really good, but I'm broke and saving for CRASHLANDS DANGNABBIT.

Priorities

I has them. XD

That's an interesting comparison! FTL is an amazing game, so anything that comes close to what it did in the turn-based genre is worth taking a look at.

@bscotchAdam, have you tried Out There? It's often compared with FTL.
However it's very hard or unbalanced game. I hate it! :D

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic