[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - What kills the time until Crashlands?

What kills the time until Crashlands?

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
Nope, haven't tried it. But you totally sold it ;)

@tofos I did! :lol: It was crazy hard. But I finished one story and it was a pain and then I never finished the other routes... :|

@Nea, you have a nerve! I've started over bazillion times and did maybe third of the road.

Sheltered sounds a lot like the game "60 seconds." I usually enjoy those group-manegment games, so I think I might give it a try.

Same kind of setting/idea, but much more real time. People actually wander around and do things.

Although I have yet to play Rocket League, I found this clip that looks AMAZING! Make sure to what the last match. It starts around 16 minutes, and is CRAZY! http://www.pcgamer.com/watch-the-thrill ... lg-finals/

Yeah, that match was insane.

These guys make it look so effortless, too... compared to them, I'm like a fish flopping around.

Previous

Return to Off Topic