SIAH - Stick It Around Here (Random stick-style comic)

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
0036 - That Time

There probably won't be a comic next week, I'll be off to London next weekend and I don't think I'll have the time to draw anything.

@fefgh I'm more making myself/looking more busy than I actually am ;)

0037 - Smile

Aaaaand I am late. Not much to say here!
I guess next week will be holiday-themed... We'll see!

Oh yes, all of the yes, exactly this. XD I know all them feels. LOL.

0038 - FAT

Every. Damn. Year.

Guess sport is required!

0039 - 2016

Yup, just realized that. Why can we scream at people for not standing up their resolutions/promises when most of us are the first ones doing that, every single year?

I did stop that last year, just told myself: okay, now time to get your fingers out of your a**, 2015 is the year you get productive and the year you get a website.
I now have a website I made entirely by myself, both in French and English, with a simple but efficient webcomic reader and text reader (like, WAY more efficient than Wordpress CMS equivalent). You can find it here www.hybrid-reverie.com/ (there are some original texts and all the SIAH comics).
And I *also* have a lot of texts/stories, written, corrected and translated. One of those is planned to be released on my website, when the last stuff is set up.

~high fives~ I gave up on "resolutions" many years ago, and now I just give myself goals to work towards. Last year was to get PhoenixFire Art to 2000 fans and to get more things in my portfolio, so to speak. Goals achieved. I now make clay things, jewelry and more prints than I ended the year before with. I think I doubled them infact. Now I just need more sales.

This year's goals are to get to 3000 fans and keep up with my weekly releases (uh, not actually off to a good start as I have nothing for tomorrow's release), keep up with my Patreon promises/rewards, and hopefully at some stage this year get a new tablet and finish off all my outstanding art and half-arsed ideas that have been waiting for me to have free time.

I think goals are way better than resolutions that you only keep for a week or two. I think the average "New Year's Resolution" lasts about 15 days on average. And it takes 30 days to form a new habit. So even if you DID make a resolution it's definitely not time to quit yet... or to listen to politician's promises. :3

~high fives back~
You've got pretty good goals, may you attain them! :)

0040 - Culture

I'm "only" 24 hours late. It's not THAT much...
Sorry, I am not used of having stuff happening in my life... Well, at least, not like that (no personal problems, just a few other matters to deal with)

Remember! I have a website now :)
http://www.hybrid-reverie.com

0041 - Culture 2

And I'm early this time!
This one is a followup of last week. I recommend not doing that though, most people will hate you.
Sometimes I feel like I have a total lack of culture. And then, I remember that I have a rather extensive (all things proportional, so not that extensive) scientific, technological and gaming culture... That no many others share.

That one's pretty good Ulnarevern

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic