SIAH - Stick It Around Here (Random stick-style comic)

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
Just find it ironic that every time someone talks about putting things into categories their first explanation is always "Male/Female" and "Black/White". Like, those are the two most common explanations for categorising people. The first example people give when explaining it.

Because people don't get it if you start talking gender (psychological side), sexuality or anything that is a bit complicated. Male/Female and Black/White categories still exist and are strong as f so there's no need to even try to get to other problems without getting rid of those first (or try but not too hard... because people)

At least that the way I see and experience it ^^

0050 - Numbers

Now with enhanced graphics! Just kidding.

When I decided to start SIAH I totally did not expect to reach the 50th comic to be honest - I am getting close to a year of commitment, which is, to say the least, a good beginning in my opinion (actually, I got back to DeviantArt for that webcomic - it's been 6 years since I signed up). But here it is and with a... deeply personal topic - that I think a lot of people could relate to.
See the rest of the story next week! Maybe.

I've been thinking about changing some things about the webcomic, when I'm done with my current ideas. It would either be to switch to some news-related things OR about drawing someone's day. We'll see!

Feel free to give me your opinion though, I'd be happy to hear it :)

You can find SIAH (with a convenient reader) and a few texts on my website: www.hybrid-reverie.com
This is STILL not a double post (more than 48 hours since my previous post)

0051 - Hit the Wall

Happy Easter to everyone!
Don't eat too much chocolate ;)

Well, there is something I wanted to do this week but I didn't do it and now it is probably too late. I somewhat hate myself for that, but since it's my loss, I guess that it is rather okay. Or something like that. I hope you're doing good! See you next week!

You can find SIAH (with a convenient reader) and a few texts on my website: http://www.hybrid-reverie.com
This is STILL not a double post (more than 48 hours since my previous post)

I know how you feel dude :( (I like those new smileys, but they are somewhat difficult to "read")

No no, the new ones are amazing. Never before has my likeness been captured in the form of an emoticon and I do not plan to go back. :jordan:

0052 - Happy

Woops! I am a day late, sorry to whoever it may have annoyed.
I wanted to write something about happiness and such but everyone has his/her own definition and no matter what I could write people will keep doing whatever they want.
So I'll just say: have a good week everyone!

Also, you just have to look the mouths of the smileys to see the expression ;)

Is there some secret connection that connects all these comics making it an acctuaul story

Yeah the common point is that happens/can happen IRL ^^

But I plan on doing something a bit more constructed :)

0053 - Mentality

Hey. I was one day late last week, this time I am one day early.
This one may bother some people I guess? The thing is that on that short 4-panels format, it is somewhat complicated to keep the core idea without cutting anything. But it is some kind of a challenge and I like it (I have no idea if I succeed at it though).
I am still thinking about changing the format or the topic, but I have ideas left for now, so it will not change before some time.

You can find SIAH (with a convenient reader) and a few texts on my website: http://www.hybrid-reverie.com (because that topic is kinda messy and has some broken links)
This is not a double post (more than 48 hours since my previous post)

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic