SIAH - Stick It Around Here (Random stick-style comic)

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
Well, it's not quite my style of humor. However, you do have a good amount of content, and differed people have differed senses of humor. Ultimately, I would certainly encourage you to keep going via Deviantart for a bit and, when financially able, then getting a site would be beneficial. Based on the comedic nature of the content I may suggest looking for some sites that are more set torwards comedy than all kinds of art.

0077 - Generic Badass Dude 7

For the curious ones, the poster reads "So much win" on top, "Don't tell him he's creepy" "He hates it" on the bottom left.
I am pretty sure some people will be surprised/shocked by the amount of text in the bottom part. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Imayginate I can understand why it's not your style of humor. To be fair I have pretty much no idea what I'm doing XD
As for the website, I already have my own hand-made one that costs about nothing to me right now (if I take the 2 years domain name subscription period, I think it costs me about $2-3 per month, so it's more than affordable) :)

0078 - Generic Army Dudes

That makes perfect sense actually. Maybe not. For some reason I had to do those two lames jokes (red head gear and army x freedom). I hope that it brought you at least a small smile.

You can find SIAH (with a convenient reader) and a few texts on my website: http://www.hybrid-reverie.com (because that topic is kinda messy and has some broken links)
This is not a double post (more than 36/48 hours since my previous post)

0079 - Breakfast

I procrastinated for a while and when I started, I wanted to add some more detail. It turned out my CPU couldn't handle the few details so I removed most of it in the end (I must say I didn't do it in an optimized fashion, and vectors can get CPU intensive quite fast).
In the end it was a day late in the posting.

0080 - Shrug

There is no background and a lot of copy paste in this one (which I usually try to avoid as much as I can).
I kind of like how the last panel turned out (I think that I managed to convey the idea rather correctly regarding the simplicity).

You can find SIAH (with a convenient reader) and a few texts on my website: http://www.hybrid-reverie.com (because that topic is kinda messy and has some broken links)

0081 - Ideas

For those of you who may wonder where I am going with this, I have a plan. Probably.
And this one lacks background and renewal once again.

0082 - No Idea

Welp, another one done in a hurry, and I think the next updates are going to be about as hectic as it currently is.

0083 - Drop

No, it's not about music.

0084 - Off and on

Yes it's late. I am apparently having a life lately.

0084 - Off

I think I know where I'm going with that. For about two weeks.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic