SIAH - Stick It Around Here (Random stick-style comic)

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
Thanks! :)
By the way I was not sure to put the last pannel of the fifth (last) one. By seeing it again (messing around with html)... Damn I love those faces!

What do you think if I name this series "STICK IT AROUND HERE!"?
"Stick whatever you want where ever you want as long as you keep reading" could also be a subtle subtitle.

@bsb333, there are three kinds of people here: the ones who steal, the ones who laugh about it, and the ones who was stealen from :D

@Ulnarevern, you mean I'm far behind? :D

No simply completely different ;)

That's true. So maybe we should join our forces and make something together?

BTW, @Adam, I love your attitude to doing things. It's like Carl Sagan said: “If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.” :D

Yay why not! :)
But not now, sorry :/

/* Beginning the story of my life */
Right now I've already some projects I want to work on including:
Priorities:
- Advancing the game design of a project we have with @CBenoit

- Making a few more of my comics (I already have 0006 ready and ideas for a few more)

- Learning html and php (I began yesterday and I'll follow this page and the next ones tomorrow

Other stuff
- Finishing a short story in French (around 50 pages on my phone for now)

- Translating Aurora in English (the first part of a much longer story, you saw the beginning here)

- A lot of other translations, text formatting, read-and-correction

- Finding a training course or two to discover some jobs I might do in the future...

And I have until September to get some of that stuff done.
/* End of the story of my life */

Anyway, I put the collaboration idea in a part of my brain :)

You are really busy man!

New comic!
This one is short. I couldn't work as much as I wanted this week.

Weekly update in two parts!
Next part comes tomorrow (in 24 hours max).
Then I should be back to a weekly update on Saturdays (that will change every time I have a joke in multiple parts).

If you're a bit curious, I base my comics on my life, but it is not about my life. More about life in general. Also, the name "Stick It Around Here" was just... Amusing. And it is the first time I use it for those comics.

The second part!
http://img10.deviantart.net/d143/i/2015/143/f/5/0008___moods_b___siah_by_ulnarevern-d8uesdk.png

See you next week!

MY GOD THAT IS A COMPLICATED GRAPH!

Also, I think your graphs are switched. If you're not in a relationship, you'll be sometimes happy about being single, but other times kinda bummed out about it. So it'd look more like your relationship graph! YES?

In fact, NO! :D
My comics are usually inspired/based on by stuff that happens in my life but I modify it so it is somewhat fun.

This graph is really my personal experience (not "based on"). That is the reason why I wrote the second part (you have to click the link). I have never lived together with a girl so I can't exactly explain how it feels. I guess it would be similar to the "Not in a relationship (positive attitude)" though.

Since I got dumped in October, I followed the "Not in a relationship (positive attitude)" pretty correctly (even if sometimes I'm kinda bummed out of being single, it is not really affecting me).
When I was with my ex, it followed the chaotic graph. I could mention A LOT of factors about it but I don't think it would interest anyone.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic