Drawings

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
Thx guys! :D

Just by curiosity, did the art chats and/or recent up of "Inkscapades" helped? :P

F'N nice @bsb33 I couldn't do that. Keep going that way! And maybe you could post some of those things on DevianArt much people like what the see there.

I am also trying to get dorm art on the paper but I fail at making those "Nice" drawings do u have some tips Senpai!?

DRAW MORE. Draw, draw, draw. Eat drawings for breakfast, lunch AND dinner, each 3 times a day AT LEAST.

Seriously, practice :)

Also, DeviantArt is pretty limited since there's so many people there that it's hard to make anything out of it :/
You can do stuff though

Well seeing you doing all that stuff for sure got me motivated Ulna :)

And Little I really don't know much about drawing, I can only give you the same advice as Ulna. While I was in America I drew for half an hour every day (had half an hour gap for homework during school, but hardly had any homework)
I haven't drawn much ever since though. But well I'm getting back into it :D

And what I am definitely better at is drawing still lives than creating my own stuff. I think drawing things that you see on photos helps you understand proportions, shadows and light and stuff like that. Don't start with something like this scorpion though...
Last edited by bsb333 on 12 Nov 2015 22:54, edited 1 time in total.

It's the important part (to get back to it) :)
Last edited by Ulnarevern on 12 Nov 2015 23:10, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Just saw I got over 900 posts today. Yay?

Yup, just keep doing it. Good days, bad days, doesn't matter what it looks like, just draw and redraw, and draw soms more.

And read. Tutorials. All the tutorials. If you can think of it there's a tutorial for it. More than one. Read them all. Find out how others do it, then use that as a basis to figure out how YOU do it.

http://i.imgur.com/ZuQaRjN.jpg

Finished this of after putting it to rest for 9 months. Unluckily it was only after my dog passed away this week.

RIP Jimmi you were the best dog anybody could wish for...

Previous

Return to Off Topic