[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Vain glory on Android

Vain glory on Android

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
I'm new to this style of game but it seems decent. If anyone is interested in this game my user name is Fweebers.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... acorp.game

Interesting... let us know how it is!

Seems nice but there's no way my phone can handle it X)

So after playing this a few days it's a really fun game! There is a lot more to the game than what's just on the surface. The game is basically free and you could play it without spending a cent but there is also a paid part where you can unlock new heroes by buying them instead of having to play to earn currency to get the heroes. There is also a trading card aspect that allows you to collect and unlock heroes (from what I understand).

Vainglory is basically a capture the flag game. There are many different ways to achieve this and different types of play based on your character you choose and how you choose to level them in the match.

The graphics are amazing and the controls are simple but full featured.

The only downside (besides the space requirements) is that you must set aside 20 minutes for 1 match and that doesn't allow for me to get many matches in outside of the home. Once I'm home I'd rather game on the computer but I have played a few matches at home on my phone.

It's a good game and worth the time especially if you're into the genre.

Being that Vainglory is a live multiplayer game it makes it hard. But single player games with instant saves aren't really a problem in my opinion. Beating the Wall of Flesh on two different worlds and starting on another on my Galaxy S4 has been no problem. I even prefer the touch screen controls on Terraria on mobile over PC or Xbox now.

I love vain glory in surprised it's a phone game and not a PC game

First thing I noticed is that it's made by the "Super Evil Megacorp"... I'm trying to figure out if this is a better name than Butterscotch Shenanigans. They definitely sound like they're out to take over the world with evil, where as Butterscotch Shenanigans sounds like a delightful candy.

No one will see it coming. >:D

Next

Return to Off Topic