I made a website and stuff

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
Nice mess there :D

I love this website because it doesn't require any f***ing javascript \o/ (I don't have anything against it if one can disable it and still being able navigate, though).

I'm totally using javascript/jQuery for the readers (webcomic and text) :|

Yeah, but I can still read everything without activating it (in fact I didn't noticed you used it until you mentioned it). Since I trust your website I'm going to activate it (but sometimes I prefer to keep it off…).

Edit : oh, in fact I wasn't able to see "EN | FR" and "PREVIOUS | NEXT" buttons without js.

Yup! That's the useful part ^^
You can do without but it's less functional.

Also, new readers: http://www.hybrid-reverie.com
I put SIAH, my webcomic and a few texts, plus a few pictures/photos
AND I'm hosting @kevin888 starting comic "Squig's Space Adventures"

Looking better. My only input would be to change those links to another color to allow users to differentiate which words are links and which are normal text. (Yes I know it's obvious to us but other people aren't so good at the Internet). :)

Links should be in a pinky color, save for the archives and the menu (it would be ugly in that color, but I could/should try to find something)

Hmmmm. That's odd, mine show up (Windows 10, Google Chrome) as the same exact light-blue color that the plain text throughout the blog appears as.

EDIT: Oh just kidding, I see what you mean. Okay so my previous statement I meant the links for the archives not the normal pink URLs. It's hard (for potential traffic) to discern that they're an option to even click IMO.

Oh ok. I'll try to find something better once the activity on the forums calm down ^^
Thanks for the feedback :)

EDIT (actually new post with previous one deleted): I updated my website! It is now [undefined]% better!
I mostly changed the menu to make it clearer and reorganized a few pages (I deleted a few)
Please tell me what you think! :)

That's indeed [undefined]% better!
Just… add a little bit more left and right padding for the footer maybe? And a separator line between it and the "actual content" as well. Just my opinion.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic