[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - [Challenged Gaming] Back again!

[Challenged Gaming] Back again!

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
Ahoihoi everyone, want to give you a head's up and ask for some feedback from the community. You see my fiance and I have a YouTube channel, Challenged Gaming and we're getting back into recording our epic failures and uploading them for your viewing pleasure.

We've started with a few co-op games like 'Don't Starve Together', and we're always working on something Minecraft-y.... but we want to do other games too. I recently got my fiance addicted to Flop Rocket, so I'm trying to convince him to play FR on cam with me, BUT we don't want to just do the standard boring "who can go further without failing".

We're asking for challenges that we might be able to achieve (nothing like make it to space or collect a bajillionty dollars, because we're too much fail for things like that) so I'm asking if there's anything you guys would like to challenge us to do let me know here.

This actually goes for any Butterscotch game, we'd love to give them all a go so if there's any challenges you can think of let me know in this thread and we'll see what we can organise. You will, of course, get your name and your challenge in the video, and we'll give full credit if multiple people challenge us to the same thing - as well as to Butterscotch for being the awesome creators of the game (already have permissions to play) so... yeah....

Challenge Away. I'm really interested to see what y'all come up with. We probably won't do them all in order, we'll start with smaller challenges and work up to the bigger things, so anything and everything that you can come up with (as I said, for any Butterscotch games) is welcome. ^_^

Something like, plug your keyboard to your phone, start TF2, set controls to Xperia Play and clear arena with at least 70 enemies?

@MeaKitty, nice to hear your voice!

@Etrusan BAHAHA! I see what you did there.

HERE WE GO:

Flop Rocket: Get as far as possible with a blank/anonymous/new save
Chocolate medal: 75m
Bronze medal: 100m
Silver medal: 200m
Gold medal: 350m
Platinum medal: 500m

Quadropus Rampage: Reach 50 meters in Insane Mode
Chocolate medal: Fully leveled up with pets
Bronze medal: Fully leveled up without pets
Silver medal: New save game OR 100m fully leveled up with pets
Gold medal: 100m fully leveled up without pets
Platinum medal: 100m new save game OR 150m fully leveled up with pets

Roid Rage: Get juice by turning only left OR right
Chocolate medal: 5 juice
Bronze medal: 10 juice
Silver medal: 15 juice or 5 juice with a blank save
Gold medal: 20 juice or 10 juice with a blank save
Platinum medal: 25 juice or 15 juice with a blank save

Towelfight 2:
Chocolate medal: Beat a 50+ monsters arena level
Bronze medal: Beat a 50+ monsters arena level with base Monocle
Silver medal: Beat a 50+ monsters arena level EYES CLOSED
Gold medal: Beat a 50+ monsters arena level EYES CLOSED with base Monocle
Platinum medal: Beat a 75+ monsters arena level eyes closed with base Monocle
Edit: you can also add a layer of difficulty by not using the artifacts ;)

Good luck with that if you take the challenge!
Note: I'm aware that it makes at least 5 challenges per game (or one challenge with different difficulty levels)

You do @bscotchAdam? What did I do?
@Meakitty I have also USB keyboard, but I can plug it in using OTG kable. Writing is much easier!

@Etrusan I don't have an OTG cable lying around... I don't think. Even so I have a couple of bluetootj keyboards, but I don't like using them. We'll just go with standard controls. Beyond that, I don't get the joke, sorry.

The thing is, you can walk and shoot only in one direction or you can shoot all around you but cannot walk! BTW. check your email.

Aah, yeah. No. XD

Next

Return to Off Topic