[Challenged Gaming] Back again!

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
Good Morning Challengers, stream day today. Sunday Shenanigans are Crashlands by Butterscotch Shenanigans. Will be recording in 30 minute blocks for YouTube purposes, so if you're interested in seeing it before it gets posted come and hang with Mea in the Challenged Gaming Twitch stream: twitch.tv/challengethegamers - starting in about 30 minutes.

I MESSED IT UP I WENT OUT FOR FOOD THEN ENDED UP NOT HOME! :(

Yup, it has begun. The ultimate Crashlands play-through every Butterscotch Friday (my time) on YouTube. You can watch episode 1 at the link above (just click on the image above) or you can join me on Sundays to watch me play it on Twitch Stream (starting in an hour and a half from this post).

Yay!
As soon as I don't have social stuff left I'll take a look at it (by the way I should be around EVERYWHERE tomorrow or the day after)

Whelp... only took me a year. JUICEMANCY ENCOURAGEMENT... thread resurrection GO!

Determined to get all the way through it this time, right to THE VERY END.... so how about you head over to youtube.com/challengethegamers and leave me some commenty encouragement tomorrow. I have the first two eps made, and they'll be going up every Friday, but I have been doing Minecraft and One-Offs for over a year, so there's plenty to catch up on (including an entire series of Quadropus Rampage!)

Previous

Return to Off Topic